Why use an insurance broker?
Why use an specialist Class Car Motor Trade insurance broker
Technology is making buying insurance really easy, with many people turning to comparison sites to look for the cheapest insurance, but that’s not always the best way! In some cases, the policies being offered are fairly generic so if you want a policy that meets your individual circumstances it might be better to use a broker.
In the case of Classic Car Motor Traders like you, a specialist Classic Car Motor Trade insurance broker is required. Why?
Because your business differs to that of a normal Motor Trader, because of the special nature of the vehicles you work with. This needs to be taken into account when you look to renew or buy a new insurance policy.
A specialist broker, like us, would be able to listen to your unique set of circumstances and present to you a suitable policy to meet your individual circumstances, than you might find for yourself or when using a general insurance broker – for example.
Here are a few reasons why it might be better to go to a broker for your insurance:
- Getting expert advice does not cost you more. Like comparison sites, they get paid commission by the insurance provider for selling their products so you don’t pay them a fee for shopping around to get you a good deal. Unlike comparison sites they have specialist expertise and can give you advice on the products that best suit your needs.
- Know your options. Insurers won’t always offer you every type of cover when you go directly to them. Brokers can help point out the types of cover available and help you work out what you need.
- Find the right product for you. A broker will ask you about your personal circumstances to find you the right policy. They’ll also be able to tell you if you’re already covered by your existing insurance policies so you don’t overlap, and they will get you a good deal by comparing prices and product features. They can also be more flexible on price than comparison sites.
- Find a specialist provider. On comparison sites you might not find cover for the things you actually need, for example, you also won’t find special or bespoke cover on there, so if you want to insure something unique like a high-value Classic Car you’re working on, or a collector’s item, a specialist Classic Car broker will know where to go.
- Your claims are taken care of. If you need to make a claim, your broker will speak to loss adjustors and claims departments and do as much as possible for you so you don’t have the hassle and worry.