Classic car servicing insurance
Classic Car servicing insurance provides protection for anyone working with Classic Car motor vehicles; from car dealerships to MOT test centres.
This cover can go by other names though, including:
- Sales and service indemnity, or
- Defective workmanship cover.
So if you make a living out of the love you have for Classic Cars, either from servicing buying, selling, repairing or generally working with cars then it is vital that you have the right type of policy to suit your business needs.
This is particularly important if you are working with rare and expensive vehicles! Typically we would look to arrange a package of cover to fully protect your business; these could include:
- Material damage, with extensions to include theft by employee vehicle key security becomes a greater issue
- Business interruption cover
- Road-risk cover, including cover for Demonstration
- Public and Employers’ Liability insurance
Have any question’s? Want a quote? Think we can help…
Simply complete our Classic Car Motor Traders form below, and we’ll do our very best to come back to you as soon as we can.